Hydraulic Power Units (Hpu)
Self-contained air-driven Hydraulic Power Units (HPU) are used to pressurize valves, fittings, hoses, piping, vessels and wellhead equipment. Also suitable for supply of hydraulic power to operating cylinders, presses, rams, jacks, bolt tensioners and actuators. Whenever high flow and high pressure is required, our HPU will provide it. Quick testing or testing of large objects is possible with an optional high flow, low pressure air driven pump. This additional pump can be a single- or double acting one. All components, including the necessary connecting materials and tubing are built together in a stainless steel enclosure frame complete with tank or direct water feed connection.
- Easy and low cost maintenance.
- Low noise level.
- Operating features & gauges mounted on an ergonomic operating panel.
- Robust and modular design.
- Wide range of operating pressure up to 20,000psi.
- Proven reliability in pressure test bay environment.
- Air driven pumps.
- Air treatment units.
- Air gauges.
- Air regulators.
- Output pressure gauges.
- Pressure release valves.
- Built-in reservoir or direct water/fluid feed.
All rights Reserved @2015 Kemuncak Engineering Supplies Sdn Bhd